Security Vitals’ 7 Steps Webinar Helps Complete Companies’ Checklists
Security Vitals will host a free educational webinar to take viewers through a 7-step process on how to achieve NIST 800-171 Compliance by the fast-approaching Dec. 31, 2017 deadline. Rob Cote, CEO of Security Vitals, will present these steps on two dates: July 25 and Aug. 22 at 10 a.m. EST.
Companies are well under the 6-month warning until they must reach the government-enforced NIST 800-171 compliance deadline. There are several action steps that need to be taken to achieve compliance, and waiting until the last minute is not an option.
Because NIST 800-171 demands specialized resources to implement, manage, and maintain, addressing NIST requirements can put a real strain on manufacturing organizations. With the added risk of lost contracts for non-compliance, organizations need an effective, timely solution. At no cost to viewers, this webinar provides essential information to ensure companies meet these regulations.
Takeaways from the 7 Key Steps to Help You Achieve NIST 800-171 Compliance Webinar include:
- Specialized approach to protecting in-scope data
- Comprehensive framework for leveraging in-house resources to drive compliance
- Detailed breakdown of the process and technical components necessary to meet requirements
- Cost-planning guidance for essential resources
“Security Vitals wants to ensure all manufacturers get these boxes checked off to preserve contracts and keeps jobs in Michigan,” said Cote.
Details of the webinar:
- WHO: Manufacturers with contracts with the Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA) or NASA.
Those interested in the topic of cyber security and becoming NIST 800-171 compliant.
- WHAT: A free webinar on the 7 Key Steps to Help You Achieve NIST 800-171 Compliance
- WHERE: Register to attend this webinar at nistnow.com
- WHEN: July 25 and August 22 at 10 a.m. EST
- WHY: Manufacturers working with the Department of Defense must be compliant with defined cyber security requirements no later than Dec. 31, 2017. There are 7 Key Steps to help reach NIST 800-171 compliance, according to CEO Rob Cote. During this webinar, viewers will gain an understanding of the necessary steps for compliance, and, in turn, avoid losing government contracts, decreases in revenue, and prevent job loss in Michigan.